Page 151 of 356 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3555

Thread: Show your newest knife buy

  1. #1501
    165mm Takeda nakiri bocho. I've only had a few J knives, but this is sharpest out of the box yet.





  2. #1502
    That Harner is insane btw

  3. #1503
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth,Australia
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by Fillmoreslimm View Post
    That Harner is insane btw
    Yeah, can't wait to use it. Will post more photos with the saya on later.

  4. #1504
    Senior Member jimbob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    495
    New toys! Ealy damascus parer, misono hankotsu and itinnomon cleaver. Super happy with all 3. The parer is just perfect!
    Name:  IMG_1035.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  16.2 KBName:  IMG_1037.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  14.8 KBName:  IMG_1040.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  10.5 KBName:  IMG_1042.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  10.9 KB

  5. #1505
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth,Australia
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbob View Post
    New toys! Ealy damascus parer, misono hankotsu and itinnomon cleaver. Super happy with all 3. The parer is just perfect!
    Name:  IMG_1035.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  16.2 KBName:  IMG_1037.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  14.8 KBName:  IMG_1040.jpg
Views: 100
Size:  10.5 KBName:  IMG_1042.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  10.9 KB
    Wow, very nice parer Jimbob! Is that stainless damascus?

    How long did it take you to order 1?

  6. #1506
    Senior Member Brad Gibson's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    833
    Just wait till you sharpen that takeda! The edge will be so nice! Great knives all
    "A recipe has no soul. You as the cook must bring soul to the recipe." -Thomas Keller

  7. #1507
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Denmark, Copenhagen
    Posts
    165

    My 1st Shigi

    My latest addition was a Shigefusa Kitaeji (24cm) from Marko. She needs some shoes, but I would like to make something nice for this beautiful knife.

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/vangelis_k/9444315266/

    Sorry for the bad BnW photo

  8. #1508
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,094
    Quote Originally Posted by V1P View Post
    Wow, very nice parer Jimbob! Is that stainless damascus?

    How long did it take you to order 1?
    I just happened to get one from another member here in good condition in Damascus as well....Ill post a pic here when I get it

  9. #1509
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Perth,Australia
    Posts
    375
    Quote Originally Posted by CoqaVin View Post
    I just happened to get one from another member here in good condition in Damascus as well....Ill post a pic here when I get it
    Pls do!

  10. #1510
    That cleave may turn me into a liar. Super nice. Love the handle.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •