Lexington Barbecue Festival

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DWSmith

Still Plays With Blocks
Reaction score
Just received my acceptance letter yesterday, so I am officially in. I will be in the juried section in my 10' x 10' tent with the red cover. If anyone is attending this year, please stop by for a visit. The Festival is October 27, 2012 from 8:30 am to 6:00 pm.

Congratulations! I had a few friends who went last year and said the crowd was huge!

45 minutes away and I've never been. maybe this year I can slide over. hope so.

Selling boards. I usually do very well with 100,000+ people attanding. Come early becuse the parking is a bear after late morning. The streets are so packed you can't walk against the pattern.

Tom, I'm surprised you don't enter and sell your goods there. The rent is only $150 for a 10 x 10 and all the spots are good along main st.

David, from what I've heard, potters don't fare too well there. I am thinking of taking some oyster knives to my trunk show in Wilmington though. Come see me man...my offer still stands. Gimme a coupla days head's up and we can do either grilled or wood oven pizza. Howzat?

I have never been I've heard the crowds are huge and I am a very impatient kinda guy. I have been toying with the idea for the last few years though.

Back