Maryland Chef

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
I realized I never introduced my self here! My apologies! I've (like many) have been a outside reader enjoying the many topics here on this forum. Not too sure why I took so long to join and start commiting...

I'm part owner/ chef of my restaurant here in MD and spend most of my days standing in one spot plowing through prep up until service. My knife bags contain many, many knives, all of which Ive amassed through out my career. THese range from old 4star henckels to global to shun to Hattori to Moritaka to Kramer spin offs(don't see myself paying for an original!) to the most recent Cut Brooklyn, plus several in between.

I've always had a great passion for the tools of this trade, but addmit this passion far out measures my knowledge of these. Everyday is a learning experience, hence my finally joining. Thanks

Im a maryland lifer cook, mostly carroll, frederick, montgomery county, but i did a stint in baltimore city at the radisson and a shot in DC for a year or two. Where's your restaurant? maybee we have crossed paths.

Thank you!

To Namaxy, I've already got a Damascus going in the works with Del Ealy that i'm Really looking forward to.

To Hambone- I've also done a few stints in the DC and Baltimore areas. My place it's in the sticks of Howard county: Bistro Blanc. I'm curious if we have crossed paths, or perhaps have some common acquaintances

Its possible we crossed paths Marc ...

greeting from chicago and TRU ;-) we need to catch up soon. ill give ya a ring, hope you and the misses are well :)

Welcome! Please post where you are working in Md (or send a PM). I'm in Alexandria, and welcome the opportunity to try out restaurants where KKF members are cooking.

Back