Hello From the North Fork of L.I.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VCM

Reaction score
My name is Vince, I live out in "Wine Country" on L.I. N.Y.
I'm a father & husband.
A former chef,
I love to cook & prepare great meals.Being a full fledged knife nut,I can't help but to have some very nice kitchen cutlery & cooking tools.
It'll be fun to be here ,I am looking forward to it.:thumbsup:
Thank You, -Vince

Welcome, fellow New Yorker! You have a custom knife maker in your backyard, Mardi Meshejian. Very cool, out-of-the-ordinary stuff. Check out his work on Epicurean Edge's website, found under the link taking you to individual craftsmen whose work isn't in stock at the moment.

Welcome, fellow New Yorker! You have a custom knife maker in your backyard, Mardi Meshejian. Very cool, out-of-the-ordinary stuff. Check out his work on Epicurean Edge's website, found under the link taking you to individual craftsmen whose work isn't in stock at the moment.

Interesting Thank You

Thank You all for the welcome. Great Place here!!

Welcome Vince! Lets hear about your knives when you get a chance.

Welcome Vince! Lets hear about your knives when you get a chance.

Jim I started a gallery last nite in,I think the correct area
Thanks for the welomes Jim & All,-Vince

Hey VCM! :happymug:

Hearty welcome.

Glad you made it, lotsa very good folks here at KKF and the site is well run.

Vince has an outstanding rep in the custom knife forums; is extremely knowledgable and helpful on his take of many slip joint and fixed blade makers.

Top notch +10

Hey VCM! :happymug:

Hearty welcome.

Glad you made it, lotsa very good folks here at KKF and the site is well run.

Vince has an outstanding rep in the custom knife forums; is extremely knowledgable and helpful on his take of many slip joint and fixed blade makers.

Top notch +10

Thanks Wayne.

Back