Very Nice Claro Walnut Burl - Stabilized Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These blocks also came with yesterday's shipment from K&G.
Beautiful Claro Walnut Burl ranging in price from $30 to $65.

I am so sure you will love these blocks that they come with a "no questions asked, money back guarantee".
Free Shipping Worldwide as well.

Click on the photo to go where these blocks are located in the web store.

If you are a member of one of the knife forums you can have a small discount off your purchase by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.

If you are a repeat customer you can have a slightly larger discount off your purchase by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my repeat customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

To Contact me with any questions or special requests you can email [email protected] or call 541-592-5071 during the day.

Payment for store purchases are processed using PayPal.
If you would prefer to make payment over the phone with a card we can do that as well. Just add the items you want to get to your shopping cart. Complete the checkout process. When you get to payment method select check/money order. In the notes section state that you will be paying over the phone with a card.

That is really something else. Best walnut I have seen.

I've been good for a few months now, but I couldn't resist that walnut!! Sorry guys...4 more blocks are gone :)

I just finished adding some Spalted Maple and Buckeye burl too.

man i want some of them but i have to wait to reload my PP funds

Maybe I should cut some matching saya material? ......just in case.

If you build it, they will come.

I have not had time to complete a handle in months, but I just could not pass this stuff up.

I just looked through your store and fell in love with a piece of wood.

Then I bought another one. Oh what I wouldn't do for another forty bucks or just a knife needing new shoes.

Latest posts

Back