Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: An, I'm still here pizza

  1. #11

    knyfeknerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Posts
    2,819
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Nell View Post
    I have two more dough balls so if I remember I will take pictures.

    Julian
    What recipe did you use? Is this a very thin crust kinda pizza? Definitely do pics next time.
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

  2. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    185
    I used the Lidia Bostianich recipe, and it is pretty thin crust.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    185
    Okay so I made anther one, this time I used more cheese, not to much but a good amount so this one is different from the one I made yesterday.

    Still the same topping, Candian bacon most of it is tucked away under the cheese.


    DSC_1614_726 by Julian Nell photography, on Flickr


    DSC_1613_725 by Julian Nell photography, on Flickr

  4. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    750
    Wow, looks better than any of the pies I've made before. Very impressive; keep up the good work

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    185
    Thanks, I can still get alot better though.

  6. #16

    knyfeknerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Posts
    2,819
    Looks delicious! If I send you my address will you overnite me a couple slices? Keep up the good work. What's next after you master pizza?
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

  7. #17
    The alleles created by mutation may be beneficial


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hampton Roads, VA
    Posts
    1,864
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian Nell View Post
    Okay so I made anther one, this time I used more cheese, not to much but a good amount so this one is different from the one I made yesterday.

    Still the same topping, Candian bacon most of it is tucked away under the cheese.


    DSC_1614_726 by Julian Nell photography, on Flickr


    DSC_1613_725 by Julian Nell photography, on Flickr
    Great job, Julian. Do you mind posting your dough recipe?

  8. #18
    Uh, yum!


  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by knyfeknerd View Post
    Looks delicious! If I send you my address will you overnite me a couple slices? Keep up the good work. What's next after you master pizza?
    Not sure what's next.

  10. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    185
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
    Great job, Julian. Do you mind posting your dough recipe?
    I am using the recipe in the link.

    http://lidiasitaly.com/recipes/detail/746

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •