Quantcast
An, I'm still here pizza - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: An, I'm still here pizza

Very nice job Julian!

Thanks Jim.

Taco pizza is pretty tasty.

Make dough like usual then use salsa for the sauce with cheddar cheese. Dice some onion and saute then till translucent. Now brown up some ground beef in the same skillet with some cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and cilantro. Strain it then top the pizza with it and bake as usual. When it comes out, top it with diced avocado, green onions, diced tomatoes and a few dollops of sour cream. You can also julienne red and blue corn tortilla strips and fry them till crispy for a crunchy and colorful garnish.

Enjoy.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Man, that pizza looks awesome!!! Now I gotta find something to snack on!

Quote Originally Posted by ThEoRy View Post
    Taco pizza is pretty tasty.

Make dough like usual then use salsa for the sauce with cheddar cheese. Dice some onion and saute then till translucent. Now brown up some ground beef in the same skillet with some cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and cilantro. Strain it then top the pizza with it and bake as usual. When it comes out, top it with diced avocado, green onions, diced tomatoes and a few dollops of sour cream. You can also julienne red and blue corn tortilla strips and fry them till crispy for a crunchy and colorful garnish.

Enjoy.
    Wow that sounds really good.

Thanks Taz575.

Sounds great. I was just thinking about a very unusual - for me - pizza: Warren made a Caesar salad pizza for us a few years ago: I think he baked the dough with some sous vide chicken and when done added romaine and Caesar dressing. On a hot day like today a great and light meal.

Stefan

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Nell View Post
    Okay so I made anther one, this time I used more cheese, not to much but a good amount so this one is different from the one I made yesterday.

Still the same topping, Candian bacon most of it is tucked away under the cheese.

Tip: Don't hide the toppings under the cheese, always have toppings above it (if you want it cooked and not boiled)
    But it looks awesome.. and curse you i haven't eaten yet. Now i'm hungry

Thanks, the toppings actually were on top but then the cheese melted and the toppings sank and the cheese melted over them.

Quote Originally Posted by Julian Nell View Post
    Thanks, the toppings actually were on top but then the cheese melted and the toppings sank and the cheese melted over them.
    Sounds like a perfect plan!