30% Off Sale - Desert Ironwood Blocks - Free Shipping

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
These blocks are ones that I bought so I would have a bunch of inexpensive Desert Ironwood on hand for a knife show. Well, I never went to the show and I have about 50 blocks of Desert Ironwood I am willing to sell cheap so I can free up the money to buy fancier wood.
These are straight grain blocks of Desert Ironwood. Not overly dramatic but still great looking wood. This is natural wood, it has not been stabilized. (you don't stabilize ironwood) Desert Ironwood is very hard and durable even for hard use knives.
The price for these blocks is low enough that it is affordable even for beginners.
But the wood is nice enough that it will look good even on more expensive knives.

If you are a member of the knife forums you can have an additional 10% discount off the sale price by entering the letters forum in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout.
or
If you are a repeat customer you can have an additional 20% discount off the sale price by entering the letters repeat in the field that asks if you have a promotional code during checkout. I felt that my repeat customers should be given a slightly larger discount.

Free Shipping Worldwide - Money Back Guarantee

Click on the photo to go to the Ironwood Sale.

A lot of the Ironwood has gone away already. About 2/3.
Looks like the majority is getting purchased by the KKF forum members here.
Thank You.

Tuesday I go to look at Amboyna Burl.
Thank You for the extra spending money.

Love Natural woods :) Thanks Mark

Man, that ironwood went quick. Glad to do my part. Must have been a burden to you . . .

Man, that ironwood went quick. Glad to do my part. Must have been a burden to you . . .
Thank you to everyone who took part in the sale. I already spent all the money and some.

Latest posts

Back