Many new knives today

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim

Founding Member
Reaction score
I got many new knives today some will go on website some not :)

I start with the ones i got custom ordered:

Yoshikane V2 200mm Santoku Damascus

IMGP4167.jpg

IMGP4168.jpg

IMGP4169.jpg

IMGP4170.jpg

IMGP4171.jpg

Shigefusa mini Yanagi or single beveled petty KU 150mm

IMGP4172.jpg

IMGP4173.jpg

IMGP4174.jpg

Left handed Yoshikane Deba 180mm quite surprices how good it is made and FF for the price :eek2:
Spine and choil is rounded perfectly !

IMGP4162.jpg

IMGP4163.jpg

IMGP4164.jpg

I will post other knives that is for sale later, stay tuned :spiteful:

I have 150mm at home that i use probably same thickness, it is impossible to kill i just use it on all chicken, vegs, meat, its now my girlfriends all around knife haha she can not chip that one

The 150 Shig disappeared quickly, eh?

sure did. getting it delivered to my work tomorrow :excited:

petty 150mm kitaeji
yanagi 300mm kitaeji
yanagi 300mm kasumi

wait time 3 weeks total from first google search :p i feel lucky.

So wait, you aren't selling *more of* the Shigefusa Mini-Yanagiba? That thing looks like the perfect knife to test stones on!

Last edited:
Totally Eamon. I had that same knife from Aframes for a few years, and it was great fun to use, not to mention to sharpen. Takes a little getting used to it for petty tasks on veggies, but it's worth the learning curve. Would get another if Maxim got more of them.

Not from me :)
You are nr 1 in line for 300mm :nunchucks:

only got the petty from maksim. must say he did a great job with the sharpening and well packaging, i was like a 5 year old on christmas eve waiting for present opening all day att work. so i didnt get much done until the delivery guy handed me the knife :D Thanks for a great knife maksim.
/Magnus

Hehehe Kato petty,

5mm spine thickness :D

Awesome

One of those are being sent to me tomorrow, along with a left handed Usuba from Yoshikane.
I'll bring them with me when I visit you for the handle, if you wanna have a look or even test it out. (The Kato that is:) )
It's been crazy at work so haven't found time yet, but hopefully things will cool down very soon:)

Not from me :)
You are nr 1 in line for 300mm :nunchucks:

:) :goodpost:

One of those are being sent to me tomorrow, along with a left handed Usuba from Yoshikane.
I'll bring them with me when I visit you for the handle, if you wanna have a look or even test it out. (The Kato that is )
It's been crazy at work so haven't found time yet, but hopefully things will cool down very soon

Are you gearing up sir?
Sure thing, dont forget the usuba:wink:
Its good you are giving me more time, I have to fix that ugly huge hole. I might start on that one later today.

I hope to be picking up the package from Danmark today...

There is one more progect for you in a packege :D

My mystery box has left Heathrow . can't wait to see the whole growing family.

Got it yesterday :D:rofl2:

My missus comments : "I would never manage to slice potato that thin, and i dont need to apply any pressure, knife just cuts by itself"

More to come.

KU petty gem. It's KU damascus from Shigefusa :doublethumbsup:

ku_petty2.jpg

ku_petty1.jpg

Nice clouds :) I see them very often on his single beveled

Back