Women's soccer at the Olymics

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpikeC

Founding Member
Reaction score
Holy guacamole!!! The USA vs. Canada women's soccer was the most amazing game I've ever seen!! 4 goals to 3 and the most thrilling ending imaginable!

It was something else! Too bad it wasn't the gold medal game. I really feel both teams deserved that one.

The Japanese are more skillful and technical and should be able to control the game. The US is bigger and more physical and energetic, like Canada, who just showed they were a match for the US. Japan beat Canada 2-1 earlier in the tournatment, though.

US 4-3 Canada - shame about the result! :(

Odd thing to post on a mostly US forum, but to each his own I suppose.

Great game. Like Lefty said, too bad that one wasn't for all the marbles.

And to think I almost didn't watch it because I was so put off by the officiating in the NZ game.

So the ending had some chick ripping her shirt off again. I have to start watching more woman's soccer.

Not sure what the big deal is. I've seen plenty of women walk around in sports bras after womens and co-ed games. Not sure it's any different then a guy taking off his shirt. Flay jumping on a table and standing on a cutting board is in a completely different league. Kinda funny how he's the most serious of the US Iron Chefs now, though :lol2:

Sinclair scored all 3 goals for Canada,One of the top strikers in women's soccer,still canada came up short.

Back