mammoth tooth??

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see anything?

in general, I like the red, but sometimes it just reminds me too much of a root canal procedure, like blood and bone/tooth. Makes me cringe amd I have passed on several of such pieces. A calming ocean blue is much nicer ;)

Stefan

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/asset.php?fid=7521&uid=416&d=1344386249

can you see this?

8-6001.jpg

Yep. That's nice, I have some like that also. I also like the one on the right.

Stefan

I like it, but it is a bit loud sometimes--it looks like a giant candy cane sometimes. I think red mammoth tooth spacers where you just get three layers are awesome.

I like them all. I can see the red tooth with something like redwood for a spacer.

The red looks great. Eamon is onto the arrangement as a spacer. One red dentine layer, with a white enamel layer on each side to comprise the spacer would kill! These ones cut on a bias aer good and bad. Good in that it maximizes the reveal of the red, but only on two sides, bad in that to get the nicest spacer, you loose a triangle of material on each end of the block.

They're all very nice, but the blue just stands out from the rest. There really is something about it. As for the red, you could get an amazing spacer from the top dentyne line, down to the third. The second tiny one is a cool little pop of red.

002-91.jpg

My tooth arrived yesterday.The red is not so candy as I thought it was going to be,it should work for a ferrule.

Are any of these for sale? I am interested in the gray one. Beautiful pieces.

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

Back