i didnt like:
- the fact that i prepped the mise en place on sunday and cooked on thursday
- the cooked artichoke bits will change to friters.
- the tomatoes got overdried
- **ck the cooking alcohols that are ready seasoned. Destroys every reduction
- next time I will get mache
- kneading 4 days old pasta
The leeks werent blanched beforehand.
I put some butter and water/stock to the saucer, season, stick the leek bits in, boil it on medium heat covered, first the butter emulsifies and steam cooks the leeks tender afterwards butter splits and leeks fries itself on clarified butter