Few new temporary toys.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kalaeb

Banned
Reaction score
I love it when I come home from a long trip to find new toys waiting for me.

Ivan Campos chef knife in 1070
Ryan Weeks Suji in 1095
Mike Davis Gyuto in W2

groupknives.jpg

Nice! Mike Davis's knife steals the show for me there, but I'm interested to hear more about the other two makers and their knives once you log some time in the kitchen.

Nice toy box.....You need more time to play!

Nice knives, that Ryan Weeks has one of the more bizzare shapes of handle I have seen--looks similar to a bird's head, curious how it feels in hand. Not familiar with the Weeks or the Campos, but the Mike Davis is looking sweet once again!

Nice knives, that Ryan Weeks has one of the more bizzare shapes of handle I have seen--looks similar to a bird's head, curious how it feels in hand. Not familiar with the Weeks or the Campos, but the Mike Davis is looking sweet once again!

The Ryan Weeks knife is roughly based of a western handle from Shigefusa, I prefer western handles and this one feels really comfortable in my hand.

why temporary?
Because not all of them are mine and I have to send them back to their owners at some point.

How does the hexagon handle on the Campos feel?

How does the hexagon handle on the Campos feel?

Its actually not a hexagon, it is a D shape only instead of a rounded finish it is angular, if that makes any sense. The handle is a large for me, and I think I will round out the angles on this one as it is the only knife I own and can tinker with.

Latest posts

Back