• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

CCK 1111 cleaver for almost nothing

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

schanop

Reaction score
I've got a CCK 1111 stainless steel cleaver (24cmx12cm) up for grab.

I don't like it enough to keep using it. It is a fair bit blade heavy, and steel is so so. And it is not expensive enough worth selling for dough. So if anyone has interest in trying this out and is willing to pay for shipping or picking it up from my home, it is free for you in that sense.

My address is Sydney, Australia.

cck11111.jpg

cck11112.jpg

cck11113.jpg

I feel like I want this.

But I'd rather someone whose never used a cleaver get a chance at it first.

Schanop, you are the man, someone will be very happy.

Tempting, but definitely for someone else. Cool gesture!

Juzt curious how much would shipping to states b?

Hello all,

I've got some requests from US. So I'll give an estimate for shipping as follow:

The knife itself weights 485g, and I doubt I could pack safely under 750g. According to AusPost http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-parcel.html, sensible option for 750g-1kg (registered post/pack n track) to US turns out to be about 48USD (45.5AUD) which is about the cost of buying this knife new in Hong Kong.

Hi all, I think this cleaver has found a new good home. Thank for looking.

Very generous of you, congrats to the recipient. thx schanop

I've been trying to giveaway a Dexter Cleaver on FaceBook for two week...postage paid in the 48! No luck so far.

Been a bit surprised, honestly.

I've been trying to giveaway a Dexter Cleaver on FaceBook for two week...postage paid in the 48! No luck so far.

Been a bit surprised, honestly.
Zwiefel, frind me, facebook.com/tomgrayseagrove. I'll help you unload it. :->

man, if only i had read this earlier. i would have plucked this easily. and to think i found a cheap way to ship stuff to my country without getting taxed an arm and a leg.

lol.

grats to the recipient.

you are a generous man.

Back