• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hiromoto 27 cm AS wa-sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I can't call it NIB, since it has been used three times, once for a Thanksgiving turkey, once for a Christmas rib roast and once for an Easter ham.

Original Hiromoto saya and pin included.

$275 includes insured US shipping and PayPal fees.

c495e627.jpg

Dang Rick, I was in desperate search for one of these about 2 years ago...but unfortunately I am not in the market for a new knife.

You don't see these come around very often.

you getting something special now when you sell these onces off Rick? :)

Magnus - One thing you will learn is that Rick is always getting something special and his sloppy seconds, thirsty thirds and famous fourths are items that we wait for him to throw up for sale.

Now, if we could only get Oivind to do that with some of his new additions.

DS, Noted. I'll be looking for the next Bouquet that Rick decided to through over his shoulder ;)

The irony is that not only will you get a great near new knife at a steep discount and with Ricks refined taste in kitchen cutlery, you can guarantee it will be quite unique.

Just saw this - the handle may be a touch more in diameter than the original but the two should still make a nice pair. Thanks for picking up the handle!

Stefan

Just saw this - the handle may be a touch more in diameter than the original but the two should still make a nice pair. Thanks for picking up the handle!

Stefan

That's perfect Stefan. I have beefy hands, so this should work well. Thanks for making such a beautiful handle:D

Well, that's just great! I go in the hospital for two days and something like this comes up for sale. :angry1: I'd have jumped on that like a duck on a June bug.

Sincere, if somewhat envious, congratulations to the new owner. :thumbsup:

Well, that's just great! I go in the hospital for two days and something like this comes up for sale. :angry1: I'd have jumped on that like a duck on a June bug.

Sincere, if somewhat envious, congratulations to the new owner. :thumbsup:

Thank you sir:) I hope your hospital stay wasn't anything too serious?

Thank you sir:) I hope your hospital stay wasn't anything too serious?

To make a long story short, I was being prepped for a routine cataract surgery on my right eye when the docs discovered I was in atrial fibrillation, so off to the krankenhaus I went. I'll spare you the details; there's nothing more tedious than some old fart rambling on about his health problems:blahblah: Looks like something that can be controlled with meds...just as long as they don't ask me to give up my evening cocktail! :no:

Thanks for asking and enjoy the new knife. :)

Back