• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

chopsticks for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
IMG_3193.jpgIMG_3192.jpgIMG_3189.jpg

i got some fancy fancy chopsticks available for sale...i don't know if anyone is interested in them but...u never know i guess....they were expensive but they r really nice....i am asking 35 dollars shipped with the rest....i have a few pairs so if u r interested in more than one lemme know....ryan

shipping is for the con. us....ryan

forgot to mention it is abalone inlaid in the rest...i can't remember what the actual wood is but i might be able to find the paper that has it listed on it....ryan

somebody sent me a few questions on these....yes they are new and not used....i wouldn't sell dirty used chopsticks!.....i had bought a bunch of them to put together a special set for someone and had some left over.....i could go down to 30 bucks maybe if u bought more than one set.....any other questions feel free to ask....ryan

Back