• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Shigefusa 22.5 cm kitaeji wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Custom handle and saya in quilted maple by Marko Tsourkan. This photo of it is courtesy of Marko.

file.jpg

Description and more pics in my gallery:

http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/s...a-Tiger-s-Knives?p=79800&viewfull=1#post79800

$875 inlcudes insured shipping to CONUS address and PayPal fees.

amazing knife. Whoever buys it is gonna love it.

Eh, scratch that. I'm backing out for now.

I may end up getting this tomorrow, unless someone else is smart enough to pick it up first. great knife!

Is the measurement 22.5 handle to tip or edge length?

-Chuck

That is one sweet piece of cutlery. If that was mine, it would be mine forever.

I'll take it! if the knife is not sold!!

OMG! I leave for a little bit and people are starting to sell their shigies with M handle/saya. Wow on the price because M is not making any more handles and saya. That should add additional value.

Hey I bought a HHH suji sight unseen, before he even posted it was for sale. :)

This is the kind of deal that makes me want to be connected 24/7 in case something like this comes around!

Saweeeeet! :cool2:

I have a credit card connected to my paypal account, just in case I'm lucky enough to spot one of these deals first....

Someday!

Hey Guys,

This knife is going back up for sale. I haven't really had a chance to use it much and its time to start selling my stuff but I haven't had a chance to take any photos. This one looks just like the photos so I figure I will put it up first. Price stays at $875 just like I payed.

-Chuck

I can see that there's no point in ever sleeping. Gorgeous knife!

Latest posts

Back