Welcome aboard Sharp and Shiny Shop!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
Please join me in welcoming Lefty (Tom) of Sharp and Shiny Shop as an official vendor here at KKF.

Welcome aboard Lefty!
:thumbsup:

Welcome welcome to the tempter side of things! :)

Thanks so much, guys!
The site is a little different than most out there, in that we want it to give that feeling that is pretty hard to replicate online. Our hope is that you can head over to the site, take a look around and find your treasures, by chance.
The inventory will be constantly evolving, so keep checking back!
By the way, you guys will get little perks for being forum members, cuz this place rocks! :D

Cool stuff, looks like a great gift site! Make sure you offer gift cards for wives and friends of that hard-to-shop-for man's man.

I'm surprised, had no idea..................site looks great Lefty! Good luck! I wish I had more money to spend with all the great vendors here.

Site looks great. I love the descriptions. Best of luck with the venture!

Best of luck with "the leftorium"! :)
leftorium_400.jpg

I just thought if a possible kink in the system. If you guys are ordering something already (amazing!!!), shoot me an email rather than finalizing on the site. I don't think it is going to keep track of stock properly, yet and I know shipping won't be included in the price!
Thanks, guys!

Alright, who bought that Pierre Wa-Petty with the blue mammoth tooth spacer out from under me?!? Hopefully it was a forum member and we get to see it after it builds up some patina.

Congrats on the new shop Lefty and I am sure it will be successful.

Thanks again, everyone.

About that Rodrigue...it was a member........
:D
Don't worry, Pierre and I always have something in the works.

I dunno, he IS left handed!
Welcome and congrats anyway!

great looking site.

i want to buy so many things.

also like the name.

Visited the site a while ago... Cool! Congratulations! :viking:

Ohh... And I agree... Cool, no bull name!

Back