Image Host down

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeley

GoogleFu San
Founding Member
Reaction score
Image host down and out might be for good .
good thing all the pictures is backed up .
I'll have to talk with Dave about going in and maybe start over since no images can be found now in my post .
but maybe give it a day or two .
sucks .
steeley

That does suck everyone including me loves your google fu historical posts. Your posts are legendary and a huge asset.

Thank you Deckhand
I was using Lime pic which was a good program but it appears they have stopped hosting
could of a t least gave me a warning .

steeley, let us know if there is anything we can do to help. I'm a cro-magnon computer user at best, but throw out any ideas to us. I'm more than willing to help.

Thank you for the kind offer
but the hard part was the research going through page after page in trade magazines and libraries went through 1034 pages last nite .
but i have 95% of the info just looking for a good image host for Firefox.
I can start again some of the post could be combined .

allright, just don't leave out the "Historical Hotties" pics!

This really points up the need for doing backups. Thank you Steely for doing due diligence!

Steeley, as I mentioned in the other thread, limepic is shutting down indefinitely. From the Bing cached page:

"We regret to announce that LimePic will soon be approaching its end. As of next month the site will be shut down ..."

Steeley...I'll re-iterate the offer for help if there is anything we can do. I feel like there could be a quip similar to those Dos Equis Most Interesting Man commercials.....'Steeley doesn't Google history.....Google Steeley's history!'

I can probably set you up with a folder on my server Steely, get you reliable uptime and no fees but you'd have to know how to do teh FTPs.

trying something

o35jk.jpg
[/IMG]

oh yea that works

ok i think i can deal with this new host .
let the games begin !
aGdAU.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

But she has crap knifes . I guess i could look the other way

and thanks for all the offers of help much appreciated.

Back