OKC Cook

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Driftindragn

Reaction score
Just wanted to stop by and say hello. Learned a great deal about knives here and interested in learn more. Been in the hospitality industry for about 3 years now still getting my feet wet. Cheers!

I'll be taking a quote from some1 here, "Stay awhile, and listen!"

Welcome!!

Welcome! I'm going to visit some friends in OKC in October, and will need a place to get some grub. We already were pointed to a hot dog stand by some ex-locals who live here. Where do you work? I'd love to visit.

Welcome to the Knut House! We're all a bunch of cut ups here!

Welcome! I'm going to visit some friends in OKC in October, and will need a place to get some grub. We already were pointed to a hot dog stand by some ex-locals who live here. Where do you work? I'd love to visit.

Unfortunately I work at a private golf club OKC Golf & Country Club. But Golden Phoenix has the best Vietnamese and Chinese(I'm Asian). Ludivine is a farm to table restaurant using local Oklahoma product. Pretty progressive and great cocktails.

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

I had a gig in OKC back in the day. I still can't believe they have a NBA team now.

Welcome! I spent my first 10 years of life in OKC and graduated HS in Norman, so I'm glad to see another townie.

Back