Hello from Italy

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pingu8555

Reaction score
Hi all,
I write from italy,I am a chef and I am addicted to knife(japanese in particular).
I have to learn more about them and I see here theres many expert person.
I ask in advance sorry about my english,becouse I will sure make some error.:biggrin:

Welcome! Where in Italy are you? I get over there each fall, and perhaps could look you up.

Welcome. This is a great place for knife addicts.
Please tell us about your cooking.

Welcome. This is a great place for knife addicts.
Please tell us about your cooking.

I work in a little restaurant, we making traditional recipes of Milano, like "cotoletta alla milanese", "risotto al salto","casseuola" and some revisited dishes!We aren't opened from long time but we work hard and we hope to get our first michelin star soon!:doublethumbsup:

P.s. Bulldogbacchus, I love your avatar, I have two beautifull english bulldog!:wink:

here they are:

dsc08435i.jpg

Welcome to the Knut House! (and the dog house, too!)

Welcome!! As a lover of dogs and knives you will fit right in!

My wife and I try to get to Italy every year...we're bringing our daughters with us next trip and travelling with another family.

Welcome, I have an English Bulldog too!!! She is 12 going on 13, weighs 78lbs, and is now blind and deaf. She was my first baby before I had kids. Now she is the first elderly person in my care. Oh yeah and the average life expectancy is 8 years!

Welcome, I have an English Bulldog too!!! She is 12 going on 13, weighs 78lbs, and is now blind and deaf. She was my first baby before I had kids. Now she is the first elderly person in my care. Oh yeah and the average life expectancy is 8 years!

Really 13??cool, never heard about a bulldog so old!!they have so many problems ;(
How many kilos are 78 lbs?mine weighs 25kg each...I love them,they have to be "lived" to be understood!
grats for you old bull,hope mine will live so much too, mine have 3 years the male and 2 the female(the photo is old).

welcome! i also joined relatively recently, and it's been a lot of fun!

Latest posts

Back