Fun Little Contest

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
In celebration of both my new shop, and new, amazing shaving soap, I'm going to hold a tiny giveaway.

The three people who come closest to guessing what my symbol for the shop (or at least knives and wet-shaving gear) is, will get a third of a bar of my soap. It will work out to approximately 50g worth of soap, or the standard size for a travel shaving stick.

Let the games begin!

I will go with a kitchen knife crossing with a straight razor with a brush underneath

Gonna get me some free soap tonight :bliss:

My guess is japanese straight razor hold by a bald beaver
baldbeaver-1.jpg

Kitchen knife and straight razor crossed over shaving soap.

Haha! So far Magnus is the closest, but only in a small way! Haha

Number 2, as it stands is EdipisReks. :D

Here's an aside...
Is anyone good at graphic design? I just got a quote for my symbol and it's way higher than I wanted!
Discounts/trades might be available to anyone who can make my idea happen.
However, my mind is made up on what it is, so the contest continues :)

Eamon and Dan are getting very close!

Ok, last guess: A shaved badger with a chef hat proudly posing with a razor... it's got to be that.

Ok I'm gonna go with my gut and say a shaving badger. I thought that first, but can't see why a shaving badger would be on a kitchen knife.

Wait, I CAN guess again, right?

Is it something like the cover of Metallica's "Ride the Lightning"?

"Badgers?!??! We don't need no stinking Badgers!!!!!"

A badger holding a scimitar and a straight razor with Japanese headband ala ninja warrior. .... standing on top of a vanquished giraffe.

Where do these giraffes keep coming from???
Hahaha

Hahahahahaha. That is far too close to the truth for my liking! Magnus is DQ'd ;)

:idea2:

I'd say a moose, with his face covered in shaving soap, dicing a mirepoix.

Back