The young Chef

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steeley

GoogleFu San
Founding Member
Reaction score
Back in the day you started in the kitchen at 13 or younger .
I started at 13 washing dishes and peeking around the corner watching the cooks .

here is a few young men that put on the toque.
2a11I.png
[/IMG]

7HYw5.jpg
[/IMG]

eDjOL.jpg
[/IMG]

Chef Pepin at 16
1KB0r.jpg
[/IMG]

1sTP1.jpg
[/IMG]

sDsyt.jpg
[/IMG]

Well Thanx Steely!!!! Up until this post I have never even thought about having sex on 2 dead tigers:rofl:

Would be impossible for me, when I was 13 I was carrying bags with cement and fugue.

But nice pics, as usual

The first picture in the thread was the cover of Food Art magazine from like 10+ years ago. I found it inspiring that these young chefs are wearing full buuton-down shirts with a necktie under their chef-whites. I like to point this out when noobs complain about the kitchen being hot, and trying to wear t-shirts in the kitchen. These guys were proud of who they were and what they did. Long before the food network...................
...........the root of all evil.
And, of course their knife belts are badass too. That's a sure-fire way to make sure the FNG doesn't open any cans with the tip of your knife when no one is looking!
I started the art of dishwashing at 15. What good times................

Well Thanx Steely!!!! Up until this post I have never even thought about having sex on 2 dead tigers:rofl:

You should try it when there live NOW that's a party.

The picture is Marilyn Monroe posing as Theda Bara.

Qshfa.jpg
[/IMG]

sNsIm.jpg
[/IMG]

Back