Hello from a Culinary Student

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foodaholic

Reaction score
Hello to all. I am a student at the Culinary Institute of America in NY. I have been reading this forum for a little while now and it has provided a wealth of information for me. I just wanted to stop in and say thank you to all who have expanded my knowledge and will continue to do so.

Thanks to everyone

No problem, since you're obviously talking about me....

JUST KIDDING! haha

Welcome!

Welcome, good luck with school. There is a vast wealth of information of food and knife knowledge here at KKF. Enjoy!

I love school, I just finished my 2nd semester and am currently on my 6 month externship. The school is full of so much information and great instructors.

I love school, I just finished my 2nd semester and am currently on my 6 month externship. The school is full of so much information and great instructors.

Where are you doing your externship?

I am doing my externship at COI in San Francisco. I am so excited about the great opportunity that they are giving me.

Sounds great. Hope you learn a lot. If you get some time off you should head south to Venice(L.A.) and check out Jon's store (Japanese Knife Imports). Make sure to take lots of $$$$ and bring me something back too!!!!

Welcome to the Knut House! Show us yer stuff!

Sounds great. Hope you learn a lot. If you get some time off you should head south to Venice(L.A.) and check out Jon's store (Japanese Knife Imports). Make sure to take lots of $$$$ and bring me something back too!!!!

Time off!! It's an externship,not a vacation.. :)
Just kidding.. lucky you! Looks like a very cool restaurant in a great city.Have fun and learn lots!

:welcome2:

Welcome from a member of Joe Amendola's Pantry Posse from 1982! One day we will give these noobs a primer on why magnetized steels are preferable!!!

Hax the Cook CLEAVERS RULE!!! :D

I just started at the CIA--I've been enjoying it so far too. Welcome to the forum, and have fun on externship!

Welcome! I've spent a lot of time up and down the Hudson over the years - hope you're enjoying CIA there. And yes....go see Jon while your in Cali.

Welcome and stick with school! The culinary arts are a rewarding career as long as you have sticktoitiveness.

Dave

Back