D. Martell Rehandle Coupons Available!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave Martell

Forum Founder
Founding Member
Reaction score
It's been over 1 year since I put an official stop to taking on new rehandle work as well as the last time that we sold rehandle coupons. Well I'm feeling much better about our backlog these days and was thinking about announcing that we're back open for rehandle business but it hit me that maybe I should do a coupon offer again as a way to say thanks as well as limit the number of rehandles that we will take in. Soooooo here it is.... :)

Japanese Knife (western style) Rehandle Coupon Sale

*This is a limited time offer, actually more like limited in quantity offer. I have to put a cap on this because in the past there's been a lot of these sold quickly and it'll kill the works to sell too many.

Thanks to all of you! :cool2:

Dave

In case you need some visual inspiration please see my rehandle gallery. I'd suggest starting at the back (pg. 36) and working backwards to see what I'm capable of doing today.

Aaron will send you a real nice one ;)

Stefan

How many coupons for a job like this?

attachment.php

We've sold more a few coupons so this will close down soon, maybe another day or two tops.

Thanks to all of you who have made coupon purchases. :)

I've got some really cool projects coming from this sale. You guys never cease to amaze me with your ideas and creativity for getting something new & different. :)

man i got something real different for ya!...i can't wait....ryan!!!!!!

Just grabbed one of these for a vintage scimitar that needs new shoes. Great deal. Now to just find some scales B@d @ss enough for a butchering tool ;x.

Dave, would a handle like this be an issue, where the tang is full length but doesn't extend the full height of the handle? and would a block or scales be more appropriate?

VX4Bo.jpg

Would you be willing to take it on? If so I'll just pay the difference over re-handle coupon when the time comes

Would you be willing to take it on? If so I'll just pay the difference over re-handle coupon when the time comes

Sure but maybe it won;t be so bad after all, let's wait and see before we talk $$, the coupon might be enough after all. I just got nervous when I first saw a handle like that again, it brought back memories. :D

Dave, I don't know if this is going to be a disappointment or a relief, but I just picked up a piece of the red eye koa from the boys at burlsource and will either be sending you a tkc or misono Swedish instead of the scimitar.

Dave, I don't know if this is going to be a disappointment or a relief, but I just picked up a piece of the red eye koa from the boys at burlsource and will either be sending you a tkc or misono Swedish instead of the scimitar.

Relief! LOL :D

Dave, what info do you want to be shipped along with the knife and wood?

Dave you've got some wood and a misono Swedish gyuto incoming. Should be there around the 8th via ups.

Back