Quantcast
Pimp My Press!! Heavy photos!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pimp My Press!! Heavy photos!!!

Pimp My Press!! Heavy photos!!!

OK, This is my custom built 25 ton forging press.

This is our 25 ton forging press after Mike got done with it!!!

Mike sent me a picture of some killer air brushing he did. After selling Mike's Air Brushing work on another piece of equipment. I was like.... DUDE.. you gota come over and PIMP MY PRESS! He graciously agreed and came by today. :buddies:It was great seeing this thing come to life!

I told Mike I would like a dragon breathing fire and to get crazy and have fun. Basically to go nuts and do what he does so damn well. And thats being a AMAZING ARTIST!

He then went ahead and painted this right out of his twisted mind! Hes a true artist. I feel that giving him free reign to be creative and do what he thought would look cool and work on the press would be the best outcome, and man was I right.. I never would of imagined what he managed to create! The detail and depth its just amazing! I am BLOWN AWAY by the work he did. Its so much more then I ever would of imagined. and the way he made the dragon and the rest of the painting 3-D and wraps around the pillars and well. Its just toooooo COOL!

I cant thank Mike enough. And now this press is the PINNACLE of awesomeness in my shop! To say Im happy would be a huge understatement! Im ecstatic

A few more close ups and side angle shots.. This 25 ton forging press has now been PIMPED!
    :skullreaper: A prss like this needs a name! Any suggestions are welcomed!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

very nice..!

That's just friggin ridiculous.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

That's soooo cool! Now, how hard is it going to be to keep it looking that way?

That looks pretty cool and the sparks will look like the dragons breath!!

very nice.

Awesome.

Randy, you are over the edge! But I suppose most great artists are.

When are you going to start making damascus with each layer a different color?

Keith
    If you reach the age of 60 without becoming a curmudgeon, you haven't been paying attention.

One day, I'll take a trip just to get Mike to put a knife tattoo on me. I'm genuinely scared that other tattoo artists won't "get" it and screw up something critical on the knife, lol.