Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Thor

Quote Originally Posted by RRLOVER View Post
    She 's on my top 10 list for sure.
    I watched some of Black Swan again last night and she is firmly in the top 5 for me...

The fact that he wehelds the hammer of the gods has to make him the top supper hero of knife smiths.

Never thought about it like that...

I have not read up on my mythology in years but I think the norse credit him as creating Steel as well?

I'm thinking Thor will wind up disappointing true fans. I never read Thor but it seems most Marvel based movies are lacking in story/character development, any comic based movie developer needs to take a close look at how Nolan has done the Batman series they are some of the best. I have a feeling they will skim over any background info with a loose plot to jam it full of cg effects and the audience will be left with a lot of unanswered questions. From the previews Capt America looks to be a better movie, guess we'll find out this summer.

Am I the only one Natalie Portman does nothing for, I'd take Mila Kunis over her any day.

Quote Originally Posted by Audi's or knives View Post
    ... Am I the only one Natalie Portman does nothing for, I'd take Mila Kunis over her any day.
    No, you're not alone. My taste run more along the lines of women like Selma Hayek.

Im still more of Angelina Jolie kind of guy, like them hot and freaky. Lara Croft need I say more.

Jolie is getting to old! Gimme Megan Fox!

why cant I post in this thread?