This is Why I Got Into This!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
This morning, I met a member here, who just happened to buy a knife from our shop. I hand delivered the item, and got to play around with a beautiful collection of knives (albeit, some were ground on the wrong side of the blade) and talk about what we all love, with someone as sick in the head as I am. Great taste in knives seems to correlate with being a really cool guy (like myself ;) ).

3 hours and 3 coffees later (combined), I walked away feeling downright awesome! The fact that I got to meet a member, face to face, and see how pleased he was with the products really felt great! The best part of all is, I know we'll meet up again to talk, and scare the good folks at Starbucks with our arsenal of kitchen weapons.

What I'm getting at is: if you guys want me to hand deliver items, I'm very happy to do so, as long as you pay "shipping" for me, to and from wherever it is you live...well, preference will be given to Florida, California and Hawai'i. :)

The meetup in texas was the most fun I've had with my clothes on all year. +1 on knife people being awesome.

i need your weight,lenght and width in order to get you over here at a good price :)

Okay, next meet up - South Korea!

Come. I've never been to a meet up. Eat some kimchi.

Swimming is cheap ;)

Stefan

Phelps ain't got nuthin' on my appetite! Have you ever eaten at a firehall??? :D

Hey Lefty, maybe next time I will join you and Trev, I'm in Mississauga myself. Maybe I could play sous chef at the firehall one day.

Hey Lefty, maybe next time I will join you and Trev, I'm in Mississauga myself. Maybe I could play sous chef at the firehall one day.

I just saw this post, because Trevor told me about it. Definitely come out next time!

Yup, that's what a Firehall is, and yes I am! Haha

It's almost ridiculous how much we eat!

Back