• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Special Order 270mm White gyoto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
I dont think I need to say much, this is probably the most talked about knife on any forum at the moment .The only reason I am selling this beautiful knife is to upgrade to a Fujiyama ,and I want one that I can rehandle. This is a special order with an ebony/marbled horn ferrule handle. I paid $305.00 asking $265.00 shipped

Thanks for looking
Mike

IMG_6303.jpg

IMG_6302.jpg

LOL, If I didn't just buy an HD, I would have pissed myself to have come across this!!!! Sweetness!!!

You know you did piss, just a little....

Hi Mike -
I can't figure out how to PM you on this forum - I'm seriously interested - can you email me directly at [email protected]?

Thanks,
Josh

Hi Mike -
I can't figure out how to PM you on this forum - I'm seriously interested - can you email me directly at [email protected]?

Thanks,
Josh

The PM system will turn on for you after you make 3 posts. This is an anti-spam feature we had to implement. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks Dave - I guess this is post #2.

The knife was delivered to me today :headbang:- fantastic knife, no surprises. Thank's for this opportunity Mike :thumbsup2:
Josh

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:-

Glad it arrived safe, and you like it. Can I have it back now, I miss it already!

No! :excited:
and if you ever get tired of your Fujiyama White #1 with your custom handle let me know!

Back