Quantcast
Sara's Pick - Minimalistic Pouch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sara's Pick - Minimalistic Pouch

Sara's Pick - Minimalistic Pouch

There's this cute small Gesshin Hide deba I always stare at, hoping to have it in my personal collection one day.

I know I know... Before I get any deba(s), I have to learn how to fillet fish properly, and this seems like not happening anytime soon.... But it doesn't mean I can't imagine or have a plan to carry it around. So here's my perfect kit for me to be absolutely kick ass.

Look how compact this whole set is!

If I carry this set with me and were actually capable of touching fish (I have this illogical but irrefutable fear about touching raw meat) , I'd be the most wanted person around the US....

Love my Hide ko-deba: little awesome cutie.

you know with your fashion sense and eye for detail Sara you could come up with knife pouches for the lady chefs.
    A clever cook can make good meat of a whetstone.” Erasmus

@Sarah..you're a welcome breath of fresh air to this testosterone filled forum,with your hello Kitty and your cute little deba knife pouch.
    Always brings a smile to my face

Maybe you could fillet some steamed whole fish?
    Spike C
    "The Buddha resides as comfortably in the circuits of a digital computer or the gears of a cycle transmission as he does at the top of a mountain."
    Pirsig

Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    @Sarah..you're a welcome breath of fresh air to this testosterone filled forum,with your hello Kitty and your cute little deba knife pouch.
    Always brings a smile to my face

+1

Of course, I name my dogs after PowerPuff Girls, and use a PPG seatback organizer to hold my spare jeep parts...
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

wait wait! even though this set is really cute and simple, it will be a kick-ass set though! Most men in a kitchen will cry if I come in with this set!

Quote Originally Posted by Sara@JKI View Post
    wait wait! even though this set is really cute and simple, it will be a kick-ass set though! Most men in a kitchen will cry if I come in with this set!
    I hope I didn't come off as condescending..It is a very kick@ss knife pouch..

I meant to say you add a certain style/flair that only a woman can..
    Now if I could only get my foot out of my mouth..

That is one hell of a rock.

-AJ

Quote Originally Posted by shankster View Post
    I hope I didn't come off as condescending..It is a very kick@ss knife pouch..

I meant to say you add a certain style/flair that only a woman can..
    Now if I could only get my foot out of my mouth..

wooo I learned a new phrase from you! I asked Jon what "get my foot out of my mouth" means ! useful statement! no, you didn't come off as condescending at all! i think if I used Jon's hand for the size reference, everyone would have thought it was a scary macho set