Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vegas vs chicago

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    I am so excited and nervous to do this. I am moving 900 miles from where I am at. Also I am going to take a position cut and I am totally fine with that knowing my skills are not where they need to be at that level in Chicago. Thanks everyone for the help.
    Good luck pumbaa!

Best of Luck with the move pumbaa and let us know how things are working out!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by pumbaa View Post
    I am so excited and nervous to do this. I am moving 900 miles from where I am at. Also I am going to take a position cut and I am totally fine with that knowing my skills are not where they need to be at that level in Chicago. Thanks everyone for the help.
    Make sure you let us know where you are at once you are settled in and congrats on the new direction.

Yeah Chicago, no question about it! I am biased but that's because Chicago is without a doubt fighting with New York to become THE food destination.
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

Well house is worth about $12k less than I paid for it. So I have to rent it which I am sure will be easy in this market but just yet another speed bump. Once I figure this out it is time to go. I wont be moving until after the first of the year when I finally graduate. Also stereo pete can you tell me some good places that are more affordable i have heard edgewater, lakeview, and andersonville are my best bets. also parts of uptown or even irving park parts are ok.

Also stereo.pete do you know any chef's that i could stage for?