Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 52

Thread: We need your help (read:opinion)

  1. #11

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Houston TX
    Posts
    1,339
    270ish suji's by Kochi and Gengetsu

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mhenry View Post
    270ish suji's by Kochi and Gengetsu
    some of that may or may not already be in the works :P

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by The Edge View Post
    This may be out of line to suggest, but how about a straight razor by one of your artisans?
    thought about it, but i'm not a razor guy and i really love knowing a lot about the things i sell. Sorry.

  4. #14
    just finished shooting videos for kochi, gesshin heiji, jin, gesshin hokubo, and suisin... uploading all of them now. Whats next?

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,154
    video of the wheel

  6. #16
    Senior Member Johnny.B.Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by JBroida View Post
    just finished shooting videos for kochi, gesshin heiji, jin, gesshin hokubo, and suisin... uploading all of them now. Whats next?
    Impressive.

    How about a little video tour of the store? I can't quite picture the layout...

    Quote Originally Posted by schanop View Post
    video of the wheel
    +1

    Maybe you should get some sleep first though and execute a wardrobe change.

  7. #17
    Senior Member markenki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Issaquah, WA
    Posts
    683
    Not exactly what you asked for, but here are a couple of suggestions for the website:
    1. When you hover over the main menu items (like "By Type"), you get a dropdown of the different types, but if instead of hovering, you click on "By Type" it takes you to a the items page. It would great to be able to select the different types after clicking. Not a big deal on a computer with a mouse, but a real pain on a device like a Kindle.
    2. Would love to see a comparative (written text) summary of each of the product lines you carry. What makes each of Ginga, Heiji, Hide, etc., unique? What are each of their strengths?

    Thanks,

    Mark

  8. #18
    Senior Member Johnny.B.Good's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    2,952
    Quote Originally Posted by markenki View Post
    Would love to see a comparative (written text) summary of each of the product lines you carry. What makes each of Ginga, Heiji, Hide, etc., unique? What are each of their strengths?
    I like this. I was thinking there could/should be a short, general, written overview of each brand that appears when you click the brand link (before one drills down to an individual blade's page). Having it all on one page would work too. This could/should include whether special orders are possible (sizes, handle types, etc.).

  9. #19
    Senior Member wenus2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Reno
    Posts
    870
    Quote Originally Posted by markenki View Post
    1. When you hover over the main menu items (like "By Type"), you get a dropdown of the different types, but if instead of hovering, you click on "By Type" it takes you to a the items page. It would great to be able to select the different types after clicking. Not a big deal on a computer with a mouse, but a real pain on a device like a Kindle.
    +1,000
    It's not iPad friendly either, it usually takes me a half a dozen tries to navigate to a page I want because of the drop down menus. An intermediate page offering manual icon selection would be nice.
    -Enjoy the ride. *** All statements made herein are my personal opinion and nothing more, regardless of tone or context. ***

  10. #20
    i have plans to have someone redo the website with better coding early next year... sorry about all that. I wrote the whole thing myself and clearly i'm not the best at it

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •