Japanese Knives Video on Kochi

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JBroida

KKF Vendor
Founding Member
Reaction score
video #2 for the night... this time on Kochi

[video=youtube;Y1-vPtsLqhs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1-vPtsLqhs[/video]

Hope you enjoy

Great vid John. Maybe have a link to were they are at the store? I will be looking at these too.

Jon, on the box my 270 KU Yanagi states V2 but my KU 210 Gyuto doesn't have the V2 on it, would the gyuto be blue 2?

My 210 KU gyuto is really starting to get a good depth to the patna... finally lol seemed to take forever to develop. I guess I don't hit the board that hard because I have not had to put a micro bevel on it yet.

Very nice Jon, these videos are a much better showcase for the line of knives. Though I do enjoy the photos on your site, seeing the blades on video gives a better point of reference as to size and geometry. I'm finding myself more interested in each line of knives when I see a new video.

Great presentation.

Your knowledge and passion really comes through on these.

Jon, on the box my 270 KU Yanagi states V2 but my KU 210 Gyuto doesn't have the V2 on it, would the gyuto be blue 2?

My 210 KU gyuto is really starting to get a good depth to the patna... finally lol seemed to take forever to develop. I guess I don't hit the board that hard because I have not had to put a micro bevel on it yet.

nope... all of the kurouchi are v2

Back