• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Hiromoto 30 cm AS sujihiki

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rehandled in desert ironwood by Dave Martell using two Corby bolts and a mosaic pin. The blade has been etched to produce a striking contrast between the aogami super core and the stainless cladding. The knife has seen minimal use in a home environment and still has the edge Dave put on it when it was rehandled.

A custom saya made by Marko Tsourkan is included. Made of poplar, it a has an interesting knot pattern on one side.

$450 includes insured shipping within the US and PayPal fees.

7880fc46.jpg

3171ab04.jpg

9f79ca5d.jpg

365bc70b.jpg

a66dab5d.jpg

WOW
Stunning - great work on this one Dave - and Marko - that saya is fantastic! I wish I could grab this!

I will always love the look of those etched lamination lines. Really nice one ya got there!

That's gorgeous. Congratulations to the buyer. And I'd just love to see what Rick is retaining while he's offloading such gems! (Maybe it's better for my sanity if I don't, though).

Back