• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Yoshihiro hongasumi 195 Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TamanegiKin

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm selling my 195 Yoshihiro Deba, It's from their hongasumi line which is blue#2 steel. I picked it up on eBay a little over a year ago and have used it on very few occasions. Sharpened maybe five times. Only weird thing with it is underneath on the tang there is a small check or void or something. It was there when I got it but hasn't changed over time or done anything strange. Reason for selling is...well I don't use it and I could sure use a 180 petty instead. They go for $299 on ebay so how's about $200 shipped conus. Thanks for looking.

IMAG0123.jpg

IMAG0126.jpg

IMAG0136.jpg

IMAG0125.jpg

IMAG0132.jpg

IMAG0133.jpg

IMAG0134.jpg

IMAG0135.jpg

Here's the spot on the tang I mentioned.
IMAG0130.jpg

Looks like it is in a pretty good nick. That dark bit in front of the handle is just the usual scale, it wasn't ground off thoroughly; that's all.

I've got enough debas for now, but 200 is a very very good deal.

This one is now spf.
Donation incoming shortly.
Thanks again guys,
-Erik

This is sold and on it's way to a new home. Donation sent. Thanks again KKF

Back