Greetings from MA.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rudy Joly

Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Rudy Joly from Plainville, Massachusetts. Save the snickering on the name, I've heard them all. After a long conversation with my freind BillT, I was pointed in this direction which I wasn't aware even existed. After noticing some of the familiar names on this site, I know there won't be a shortage of useful information and instruction. I got involved in knifemaking (seriously) around 1986 but have always had an interest since birth I think. Dad worked in a steel mill when I was an embyo. I forge and do stock removal but kitchen cutlery wasn't a serious consideration untill recently. I'm looking forward to learning something new and expanding my knifemaking skills with your help. Some of you may recognize my participation in other forums.

Rudy

Welcome Rudy!

I look forward to you posts.

Wecome Rudy !
This is a very interesting place for sure .​
It appears there are people here who actually use their Custom Knives ... to the fullest ..​
It's gonna be fun .. I'm real excited by all this . For such a new forum there's a wealth of information here . These guys really know their stuff . I don't even know where to start with the questions yet ..​
Bill​

I'm a MA kid myself, grew up on the South Shore (Abington) but I've mostly been gone since the mid-80's.

Welcome to KKF! :)

Thanks for the welcome.
Dave, I'm a 25 minute ride west from there...right at the end of rte 106. There's a lot to catch up on in all these threads, I'll be digging around for the next few days.

Thanks,
Rudy

Back