Quantcast
Some Remedies for a Remedy - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Some Remedies for a Remedy

Okay, Dave, you've 'detoxed' the Addict, and now found a 'remedy' for the Remedy, so will you be 'fixing' Artifexes and 'replying' to Ultimatums?

Quote Originally Posted by Pensacola Tiger View Post
    Okay, Dave, you've 'detoxed' the Addict, and now found a 'remedy' for the Remedy, so will you be 'fixing' Artifexes and 'replying' to Ultimatums?
    LOL, you never know....

Still looking at the pics The mosaic pin is a nice touch, I didn't expect that.

Charlotte, NC AKA The Queen City! The lint-filled belly button of the south.
    Great work Dave. Who says you can't shine up a turd?
    Seriously though, I have an ultimatum in 19C27 that really needs some work. I love the properties of the steel. It seems like a good HT, definitely just needs some love. Happy to see you do this!
    If "Its" and "Buts" was candy and nuts, we'd all have a Merry Christmas
    -Cleon "Slammin'" Salmon

Wow beautiful work Dave!.... If the knives looked that nice straight from the factory... Factory... Factoryyyyyyyyy...

Well done...and stating the obvious, a marked improvement.

Nice work as always Dave. I feel very fortunate to have one of the few Addicts that you fixed up real nice before you realized they were more trouble than they were worth. Thanks again!
    Twitter: @PeterDaEater

I received the knife today. pictures don't do it justice. amazing job Dave! you are way too modest, what factory defects? I think you fixed everything.

Quote Originally Posted by obtuse View Post
    I received the knife today. pictures don't do it justice. amazing job Dave! you are way too modest, what factory defects? I think you fixed everything.

I'm glad to hear that you like it Aaron and I hope that it kicks butt for you for a long time.