Thread: A New Project

A New Project

Will do a WIP on this.

After a few attempts, settled on a profile I liked and profiled a blank. I can't spend too much time on it, so this one will be without a proper peened guard, but will have a guard-like feature.

8.5" long, 4" long blade, 1" tall, 3/16" thick stock in 52100. I haven't drilled holes in the tang yet, as I needed to get bolts first and measure the diameter, so I don't run into issues after I heat treat the blank.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0481.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	23.2 KB 
ID:	9675

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com

Cool! Love the profile.

Very nice Marko. Only observation is that the choil point looks a bit sharp. Could be the angle of the photo though. Overall, nice profile.
    Please visit my store at www.dreamburls.com Imagine the possibilities!
    Email me at service@dreamburls.com
    Visit our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/dream.burls
    All sales are backed with a no questions asked money back guarantee.

Yes, Devin also commented on it, so I am going to flatten both guard area and handle hook.

M

"All beauty that has no foundation in use, soon grows distasteful and needs continuous replacement with something new." The Shakers' saying.

If my KKF Inbox is full (or not), please contact me via Email: anvlts@gmail.com