• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HHH Nose-to-Tail Damascus Guyto, unused

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitonboy

Reaction score
HHH 240mm Gyuto.
Overall length, 375mm Or 14 3/4"
Blade, 1080 and 15n20 Firestorm pattern damascus. 250mm from tip to heel. 53mm att at the heel. 2.5mm thick above the heel with distal taper to the tip.
Handle, Stabilized buckeye burl. secured with stainless steel Corby style fasteners and a single H mosaic pin.
Features, Rounded spine and choil, highly contoured handle. Distal taper, Blended grind.

One of Randy's Butcher and Baker guytos second from the top in the images he posted 6.8.2012 here. http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6903-240mm-gyuto-Damascus-and-Buckeye-burl.

Loved and coveted the knife, but I can't bring myself to use it, which is an insult to any knife. Never used or sharpened. 'Original' USPS cardboard saya. Paid 1000.

Sale 800 paypal shipped conus. PM if interested 045.jpg041.jpg042.jpg043.jpg044.jpg

Wow. I would jump all over this but would be in the same boat as you...how could I use something that pretty! :)

That's a sweet Harner also

If I wasnt waiting on 1 from HHH already and working on a design for another, I would jump all over this.

Wow, wish i could afford this right now.

I would beat the living **** outta that thing if only I had the 800 bucks. :D

Wow I would but that would take me a mo. to do. Good luck on the sale.

Nibbles but no bites. Would take deposit for later payment.

Latest posts

Back