• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Takeda Banno Bunka AS 160mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitonboy

Reaction score
032.jpg033.jpgUnused Takeda Banno Bunka (santoku with a kiritsuke-like tip). Aogami super. Original box, no saya. Rustic finish, hand-hammered, rosewood handle, you know the drill.

Have the guyto and have found that I dislike santokus or such (but love usubas). Paid 260. Sale 200 paypal Conus shipped

hmm 2 knives for sale (that I have seen so far) you looking to get something shiny? Gl on the sales.

Will entertain trade offers, deposits/installments, or any other thing you can finagle

If not...and ONLY if not, I can point you in the right direction DoktaP...lets wait and see.
PS, Welcome to KKF!

Thanks QC. Pretty new to the knife world, but enjoying things already. I have friends with enviable collections and knowledge and anxious to learn as much as I can. This seems to be the right place to be.

Back