• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shigefusa 240mm Gyuto & 270mm Suji

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mainaman

Founding Member
Reaction score
For sale two Shigefusas

#1. 240mm (250mm actual cutting edge) Gyuto, with light patina, this one has never been too reactive IMO.
PRICE= $500 shipped insured in US, buyer pays the paypal fees.

#2. 270mm (280mm actual cutting edge) Suji, used only a handful of times for cutting some meats, has a bit of patina as a result.
PRICE= $500 shipped insured in US, buyer pays the paypal fees.

Mod edit- looks like your image account was hacked. Removed spam/

Last edited by a moderator:
AHHHHHHRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!! I am kicking walls and pounding my fists on tables, that I am flat broke right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%^$##@@*&!!!!!!

Why are these still here? They should have sold in 8 seconds!!!! Someone fast, so I can stop banging my head, as it is starting to hurt!!!!!!!!!!!!#$@%!%!$@$@

:robot::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::bashhead::dazed::dazed::dazed::crazy::crazy::crazy:
I will not sleep tonight....

Wow, that Shigefusa suji is a looker, congrats to who got it, you beat me to it :nono:

If I hadn't just committed to Rick's Kiritsuke, I'd be all over that gyuto... Somebody buy it fer chrissakes!!!

If I hadn't just committed to Rick's Kiritsuke, I'd be all over that gyuto... Somebody buy it fer chrissakes!!!

I would happy to take rick's Watanabe kiritsuke, so you can take this gyuto!! if you interesting....:doublethumbsup:

wow still here? Dam I get paid on sat. (knife money).

Its a shig I'm suprised it wasn't snagged up in 10 min.

This is like teasing a child with a broken arm with a lollipop in front of their face!!!! It hurts soo bad.......:crying:

Both knives sold. Thanks everyone.
Donation sent to KKF.

Hmm...I'd really like someone to compare a Kato to a 240 Heiji gyuto. I sold my 240 Heiji (what a fool I was to only want a 270 Heiji), but I remember it was the reason that I wanted to sell off my Shig gyuto. Seems similar to what's happening here, so I wonder how the two knives that beat Shigs compare to each other. Then again, a lot of knives I've tried cut better than how I remembered my Shig cutting.

naah, he bought the knife earlier than I posted the review.

Wow. Word of mouth is still the best advertising apparently!
I had my mind set on that ever sinc eI heard of the performance right after the meet Max did. Right now I have to say that beats anything I have tried so far by a lot, the steel is just amazing and takes real good edge that lasts. The grind is thick by the standards here, but it cuts so easy..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back