• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas Gyutos For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wsfarrell

Banned
Reaction score
I have three DT mid-tech gyutos for sale. Top one is a 270 in AEB-L, 220g, unused: $395. Middle one is a 240 in 52100, 200g: $405. I bought this used and it had some minor corrosion so I sent it to Mr. Thomas, who graciously cleaned it up. It is 100% perfect now. Bottom one is a 210 in AEB-L, 160g, unused: $335.

Time stamp takes it, whether post or PM. $5 will be donated to the forum for each knife sold. Prices include shipping with tracking as well as PayPal fees. Not currently interested in trades, thanks.

dt1.jpg

dt2.jpg

Everyone's selling off some amazing stuff. Is there some big sale coming that I don't know about? Thank god none of these are western handles :D

Crap....why is it that after ordering a couple on knives recently, and having a Marko that is hopefully in the near future, I am very tempted by this. Was very much hoping reading the beginning that all 3 were spoken for.

That was fast! I've been thinking I need to trade in my western DT for wa, guess I missed this chance. Gratz to everyone to made out like a bandit tonight.

Yeah, that was a great little sale!

I got mine today. I was just wondering if anyone knows what wood is on the 270?

I got mine today. I was just wondering if anyone knows what wood is on the 270?

That's bocote. I have a 270 from the same batch. Devin must like that wood because I also have a 225mm spicy white steel, western handled gyuto that's also made out of bocote.

This prompted me to look at my other knives. My PM DT (not the one purchased here) has a handle of Beefwood...I had assumed all along based on Devin's history that it was lacewood.

Back