• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shigefusa petty 150mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainaman

Founding Member
Reaction score
This is a limited edition 150mm (153mm actual length) KU petty.
Used very little with nice patina from slicing some meats with. Handle is Oak that I sealed with cashew lacquer.
This one really nice little cutter with gyuto shape, it can be used for every day cutter for veggies and small meats.
As I mentioned this is limited edition, only I believe 20 were made for Maxim and no more will ever be made.
Please feel free to PM with questions.

PRICE= $150 shipped in US, for international buyers actual shipping fees will apply. Buyer pays paypal fees.

317ioi8.jpg

6h8eg9.jpg

fx6yxt.jpg

sold, for those that keep track it took 5 min for the knife to be claimed.

That looks like the handle iceman made a while back. Good ol' sticks from the yard...I mean "Naturally Aged Fallen Michigan Timber".

In all seriousness, that's a cool knife!

That looks like the handle iceman made a while back. Good ol' sticks from the yard...I mean "Naturally Aged Fallen Michigan Timber".

In all seriousness, that's a cool knife!
I bet Shigefusa had a few branches lying in his yard, it is a great knife very good cutter.

Back