You Guys Rock!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
I just wanted to thank you guys for such an amazing start to my shop! I'm actually running low on stock, and waiting for my new stock to come in! I have a few more items that will be going up tomorrow and Friday, including a sweet, sweet straight, some ODC and maybe, just maybe a picture of me at the beach (no, not really) :D

The soap has done so well that I have placed another bulk order that should be here in a week and a half to two weeks. As it stands, there are 3 bars left, until then, so get it while it's hot!

I just wanted to let you all know how it's going so far an to thank you, sincerely, for the support. We'll just keep growin and getting better, from here!

I must say Lefty, your new logo is growing on me (I wasn't sure how I felt about it at first glance).

Congratulations on the successful start to your new venture.

Actually I was thinking the same thing while browsing your site today! How cool to see all of those sold signs all over the place in such a short period of time!

Congratulations and hope you continue! :doublethumbsup:

Back