Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Absurdly vague cooking terms

Quote Originally Posted by Cipcich View Post
    4. I absolutely despise Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. This is not intended as political commentary, just a statement of fact, lest there be any confusion about where I stand.
    Whether the intent is there or not, it comes across as such. This is not the place for general political dialogue.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

wyoming, closer to nowhere than somewhere.
    Eamon I agree with you in so many ways here. When I hear some one say "can you have grill grill this." Its usually a manager that is to preoccupied with what some waitstaff's night before, than to know who is even on the station.

I can't believe some on didn't tell that guy with the "flavor elevator" was way to stupid to be used.
    Chewie's the man.

ecchef - please, accept my apology. You're right, my last remark went too far. Sometimes when one is in the middle of an alcohol-induced tirade, it is hard to see the boundaries of what is acceptable behavior. That is, however, no excuse.

There are issues more important than kitchen knives, and, occasionally, a few people who like kitchen knives find an almost irrepressible need to address them, in whatever forum.
    I am surprised and disappointed that so few of those people seem to inhabit this forum. Guns, fine (with photos). Slaughtering animals, fine. What's in the country, "too political".
    Just saying.