• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Tadatsuna Yanagi 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoodooMajik

Reaction score
Hey All,

So I'm moving at the end of the month and my computer just crapped out. I really can't afford that kind of purchase right now so I'll have to part with my Yanagi I suppose. I've only used it twice since I have recieved it. It's in the same condition as when I revieved it from pesky. Natural stone scratch pattern on it to bring out Kasumi. I cannot upload photo's to the company computer from my phone so PM me with an email adress and I can forward some from my phone. I can only check the forum before and after work so my responses may not be so frequent

White steel
270mm
Small finger print near the heal
With box and saya

$300 shipping in Canada and Paypal included. US and International buyers pay shipping

is it like this one:
http://yhst-27988581933240.stores.y...a-sujibiki-knife-270mm-white-steel-ba271.html

If so, that's a sweet deal: "really nice yanag" for "cheap, beginner yanagi" money. A great way to get into single bevels for someone wanting to learn without plunking down too much cash on something that they're going to be practicing their new sharpening skills on. Someone should grab this up. If it where a little longer, it would be mine.

That's it! That will be the only price drop. It's been very lightly used.

Thanks for supplying as little more info.

I'm interested. I'll send my email address to get pics first, though.

Already bought a PC, staying an extra month with my second job full time.

Cash From this Sale is going to a new Konosuke HD 210-240 Wa-Gyuto or funyaki.

Also open to trades if You have one not being used.

I'm a little shocked it's still heard, sitting somewhere around 65% of retail, in great shape.

Somebody buy this knife, I have a 300 and it is really a good yanagiba. For this price I have no idea why it's still around, this is a serious deal.

Voodoo - why don't you post pictures (the above don't work) or post your photos on Picassa or something?

IMG168.jpg

IMG169.jpg

There are some on the second page, If you would like more I'll PM some spine, Choil, Both blade faces later this evening

IMG188.jpg

IMG189.jpg

IMG190.jpg

IMG191.jpg

There are some more pictures for you Kevin, Sorry about the Low quality cell camera shots.

If someone where to buy a new Kono and trade it would still be a deal for then ;) haha

If this was for lefties, I'd be all over it.

Back