Quantcast
Shigefusa 240mm gyto - NIB - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shigefusa 240mm gyto - NIB

Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    you are a lucky guy! however, I didn't score the knife. I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours... the seller just sold it to some other people because I delay to reply his pm..... very mad& sad
    Already sold? I pm'd him pretty quickly I think and he didn't respond to me, although I saw that you were the first to post 'me!' on the thread. Anyway, just 2 hours - in my opinion he should have waited.

Guys, I'm sorry the way this worked out. I monitored my PM's without taking posts into consideration at the same time. A lot of people like to stay private and with my experience on other forums, PM's are sent without any posts being made. To compound my error I got the first poster and the first PM confused. In the end after I figured out that I made a big mistake, all I could do is offer my apologies to CCLIN. I feel pretty embarrassed about this and I'm sorry about the way this turned out.

Quote Originally Posted by 99Limited View Post
    Guys, I'm sorry the way this worked out. I monitored my PM's without taking posts into consideration at the same time. A lot of people like to stay private and with my experience on other forums, PM's are sent without any posts being made. To compound my error I got the first poster and the first PM confused. In the end after I figured out that I made a big mistake, all I could do is offer my apologies to CCLIN. I feel pretty embarrassed about this and I'm sorry about the way this turned out.
    Oh well, don't sweat it I say. And now ... do you have another fine blade or two for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Sharp View Post
    Oh well, don't sweat it I say. And now ... do you have another fine blade or two for sale?
    I should have right for first peek

Quote Originally Posted by Cutty Sharp View Post
    Actually, I'm in the process of cleaning house.

Quote Originally Posted by cclin View Post
    I should have right for first peek
    PM me.

+ Reply to Thread