• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shigefusa 240mm gyto - NIB

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

99Limited

Founding Member
Reaction score
I bought this knife last Spring with the intent of having Mike Henry rehandle it. Well, I have changed my mind and have decided to let someone else enjoy this knife. It is brand new, never used to cut anything including paper. Asking $550, which includes Paypal and USPS priority mail. If you want insurance, it is an addition cost.

DSC_0186.jpg
DSC_0183.jpg

Oh, man. I'm with Crothcipt... so may knives, so little money.

Damn, what is the deal with shiges going for less then retail price lately. Makes me waiting 8 months seem like a waste.

I've wanted to try a Shig out for some time...
I've kept a "great buy" fund ready for these circumstances for years, until recently...oh well, not meant to be, I guess!

Good luck with the sale 99, someone is sure to scoop this up.

I know I beat you to the punch on two other sales...:whistling: Hope this one works out for you! And might I say- what a frickin' deal!

you are a lucky guy! however, I didn't score the knife. I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours... the seller just sold it to some other people because I delay to reply his pm..... very mad:angry1:& sad:(

you are a lucky guy! however, I didn't score the knife. I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours... the seller just sold it to some other people because I delay to reply his pm..... very mad:angry1:& sad:(

Sorry to hear that:( Well, Shigs seem to be dropping like flies around here lately... I'm sure if you're a little patient, another one will pop up soon. Good luck on your search. And congrats to the 99 and the new owner.

Already sold? I pm'd him pretty quickly I think and he didn't respond to me, although I saw that you were the first to post 'me!' on the thread. Anyway, just 2 hours - in my opinion he should have waited.

Guys, I'm sorry the way this worked out. I monitored my PM's without taking posts into consideration at the same time. A lot of people like to stay private and with my experience on other forums, PM's are sent without any posts being made. To compound my error I got the first poster and the first PM confused. In the end after I figured out that I made a big mistake, all I could do is offer my apologies to CCLIN. I feel pretty embarrassed about this and I'm sorry about the way this turned out.

Guys, I'm sorry the way this worked out. I monitored my PM's without taking posts into consideration at the same time. A lot of people like to stay private and with my experience on other forums, PM's are sent without any posts being made. To compound my error I got the first poster and the first PM confused. In the end after I figured out that I made a big mistake, all I could do is offer my apologies to CCLIN. I feel pretty embarrassed about this and I'm sorry about the way this turned out.

Oh well, don't sweat it I say. :) And now ... :cool2: do you have another fine blade or two for sale?

Latest posts

Back