• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ealy 180 nakiri

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pachowder

Reaction score
Hi all. My eyes were bigger than my wallet so a few things must go...this being the first. It's a Del Ealy nakiri purchased through his pre buy this year. This is unused in the exact condition it arrived. It is 13c26 steel with redwood handle. Again, it is unused. I will post pics when I get home later today but will ship in the padded case it arrived in. I am sure it's an awesome knife but sadly, some must be sacrificed. Looking for $300 shipped/paypalled/insured to the US. I have feedback on many sites I will gladly share since this would be my first sale here (I have bought plenty)

Last edited:
I think it's the top one, but he's going to post pictures when he gets home.

attachment.php

Thanks PT...not sure that's the exact one but will get pics as soon As I get home in an hour or two. Should have waited to post but I thought I sent the pics I took to work...my brain isn't working with the long weekend approaching

pics...i sent them to myself and they were in the spam folder

mms_picture.jpg

last one...if people want others just let me know. PT, I think you were right, that was the exact one. How did you know?!

mms_picture.jpg

its looking more and more that I will have to bust this out and start chopping...No one wants to pull the trigger on an awesome nakiri?

I would have been sorely tempted if I hadn't just bought a nakiri back in July. I agree with Rick though, Del's work is very, very nice.

Ok, one price drop to $280 shipped to the us...if you want insurance, $285. If this doesn't tempt any of you, there are a bunch f vegetables in the fridge with a mondaybdeath sentence by nakiri. :)

Back