• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/S Devin Thomas 24 cm 52100 Wa-gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This knife is part of the ITK series. The handle is cocobolo with a black paper micarta ferrule.

It is in excellent condition, lightly used in a home environment. It has developed a slight patina, as shown in the photos.

Weight is 218 grams.

Edge is 244 mm; height at heel is 52 mm

Spine is 2.9 mm above heel, 2.3 mm midway to tip, 0.7 mm i cm from tip.

$415 includes insured shipping in the US and fees.

To avoid confusion, the first PM or post by timestamp saying "I'll take it", gets it.

file-1.jpg

file.jpg

file-3.jpg

file-2.jpg

I guess most people are out enjoying this weekend. This knife should have been snatched up within five minutes. I have one just like this along with the ITK 270mm AEB-L version. These two knives opened my eyes to what a really good knife is all about. I'm keeping mine forever.

I guess most people are out enjoying this weekend. This knife should have been snatched up within five minutes. I have one just like this along with the ITK 270mm AEB-L version. These two knives opened my eyes to what a really good knife is all about. I'm keeping mine forever.

It took me a while to decide to let this one go.

Did you just pick this one up or are we seeing two in one week?

2 in one week. I got the other one. Its sitting at the post office for the weekend, same with the Kitayama I ordered.

Back